Tech Solutions Company's Change Mgmt Training
I thank you for your efforts in providing such premier service and helping me to fulfill what I consider to be our value prop to the business.
A U.S. division of one of the world's largest electronic parts distributors had a vision: they wanted to substantially re-engineer their existing processes and policies to better service customers, work with suppliers and manage inventory.
- A three-year, four-phase re-engineering and change management initiative that needs training and documentation at each phase
- Assistance to design, develop and deliver the multi-phased training
- Develop templates to ensure a consistent learning experience
- Analyze new information at each phase and determining the fastest, most effective way to train the U.S. employees
- Work in subcommittees to identify learning objectives, business issues and impact of the updated processes
- Compose a style guide to help with development
- 11 e-learning courses, 14 job aids, 1 manager presentation, 5 workshops, 1 online reference guide
- A strong consultative relationship between the client and Michaels & Associates
- Improved reputation of the client’s Learning & Development team for providing process change support