Healthcare Services Company's Call Center Training
Working with Michaels & Associates was money well spent.
The patient relationship branch of a Fortune 100 healthcare services company wanted to overhaul their existing call center new hire training to reduce training and ramp-up time for Level 1 call center employees, reduce turnover and enhance the learning results of the program.
- Overhaul the existing call center new hire training program to meet business needs and serve as a model for the entire training curriculum
- Reduce training time while concentrating on key behaviors for success
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the existing program to identify knowledge gaps and areas for improvement
- Interview and observe successful call center employees to identify key competencies to address in the program
- Redesign the program based on adult learning principles and instructional design concepts while aligning skills with desirable business outcomes
- Training time reduced by one full day but with 30% more content
- Multiple opportunities for hands-on learning, collaboration and role plays throughout the training program
- A single source facilitator / participant guide for consistency and ease-of-use